KANYADAAN PLAN ( JEEVAN LAKSHYA TABLE N0-833 ) is a limited premium endowment plan which is designed specially for those who are planning for their child’s education and marriage. Kanyadaan plan ( Jeevan lakshya T-833) provide assured future for your childrenss. In this plan on death your child will get 10% of SUM ASSURED payable on every year till policy anniversary after death and on maturity date again 110% SUM ASSURED + BONUS + FAB.
- Annual Income benefit of 10 % of sum assured every year to the nominee in case of death.
- Sum assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Addition Bonus on maturity.
- Annual Income feature can be used as child education in case of death of proposer.
- Paid premiums are exempted from income tax under Sec 80C.
- Maturity amount is tax free under Sec10(10D).
: In case of death of policy holder during policy term, 10% of Sum Assured will be provided to nominee every year till one year prior to maturity, and On maturity, 110% of Sum Assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Addition Bonus will be payable as maturity amount.
: Sum Assured + Simple Reversionary Bonus + Final Addition Bonus will be payable as maturity amount.
|Age of Entry||18 to 50 years|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly, Monthly(ECS)|
|Policy Term||13 to 25 years|
|Premium Paying Term||(Policy Term – 3) years|
|Sum Assured||100000 and above (in multiples of 10000)|
|Premium Payment Mode rebate||2% on yearly, 1% on Half Yearly, Nil on Quarterly & Monthly|
|High Sum assured Rebate||0% of SA on 0 to 2,00,000
2% of SA on 2,00,000 to 4,90,000
3% of SA on 5,00,000 and above
|Loan||After 3 Years|
|Surrender||After 3 Years|
|Revival||Within 2 Years of Lapse|
THIS IS NOT LIC OFFICIAL PLAN. ITS CONCEPT BASE PLAN.